We are very pleased to launch our Meander Monthly Photographic Competition for All!
Rules of the Competition
- No copy right or watermarked images may be submitted.
- Only photographs taken along the Routes of the Midlands Meander can be submitted. (Hilton to Mooi River, Karkloof to Dargle to Kamberg)
- Only minimal image enhancement is allowed.
- Each month there will be a general or themed category for submission.
- Deadline for monthly submissions is the last day of the month.
- Only 5 photographs to be submitted per person per month.
All photographs to be in Hi Res of 1MB or more. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the Subject: MM Photographic Competition
And please include the following details:
- Your full name & contact number
- Area or establishment where photograph was taken
- Instagram or FaceBook page so we can tag you
Monthly, the winners will be chosen by the MMA Office Bearers. Judges’ decision is final.
The winners will be announced on all social media panels on the 5th of each month, tagging the winner in the post, where possible. he Top 5 photographs of the Month will be exhibited in the monthly Members and quarterly Public Newsletters, along with the Winner.
We reserve the right to use the images that are entered into our competition in our marketing material. Acknowledgements will be given to the photographer where possible.
Winning Prizes and runner up winners will be given gifts depending on the generosity of our monthly sponsors.
This competition will extend to the 30th June 2022. This competition is open to the Public, as well as the Midlands Meander members and non members.
Get Ready… Get Set…. Go!!